Saturday, October 01, 2005

IT'S ALL smu runABOUT WINNING

wah seh...that dzarrin...kuku bird...dunno why that time ask me wanna join smu runabout, like as if i some top runner..but nvm..smu runabout is an event organised by either the track team or the runteam in smu..it's a relay of 5 runners, each running 850m...

back to the story, that dzarrin ask me if i was interested in running with him, he said he got a team..so i said,'ok why not? but i very slow'...i forgot wat his reply was la...but that doesn't really matter..i havent been running for like 7months counting...fitness like f**k...even the soccer team coach's 12-yr old daughter should be able to beat me flat in 2.4...

so then, floorball ask me to run...i pang seh them...email me so many times i also refuse to reply...lol...but that's cos i've always thought i was in DZARRIN's team...so whichever he chooses to run for...i RUN for...but then it wasn't so simple...not that i'm complaining anyway..soccer also asked me to run...then i asked dzarrin...then i also dunno wat happened..i told alvin i running for open cat...

so then one day...a girl called ELAYNE...sms-ed me...'hey we're supposed to run together for the runabout' or sth like that...then i was...erm OK! then when i met her for the registering, and passing her the money, i realised to my utmost HORROR...dzarrin is not running...got wat LTB meeting...KNN!!! bluff me money until like that...last minute tell me he not running...the worst thing is not he tell me...it's elayne the chiobu tell me one...wah how can??? like that how can??? not that i'm not honoured that a chiobu told me that...but it's brother pang seh me like that....wat kind of brother???? can you please be sensitive? i got feelings one leh...kns...but nvm, i was quite gian of running also...BUT I KNEW NO ONE FROM MY TEAM...no oNe

the day b4 the runnabout, i was thinking to myself..wah siao...i dunno anyone from my team...except for elayne the chiobu, whom i know has been running all this while...i knew absolutely nothing about anyone else in my team...i think and think...WTF!? later they also like me...fitness gone Fu*k one then how??? then cannot win shit....so then i tell myself nvm...win the other award...best supported team...or most creative team...or best dressed...wah also very difficult...siao siao siao...so i gathered all my frens...msn tell them..come down support me...show me you're my true fren....THEN...kns...i realised how many true frens i truly have....*hai*...not many...not few...just nice haha...then that boon seer don't want come down support me...i think she paiseh to let ppl know she knows me...how sad...she gave me flower...nice nice one...yellow colour one...sth like sunflower..but i dun think is sunflower..i wanted to use the flower la...to run with the flower...in the hand or in the mouth...

so the day itself i finally met my teammates...first is kelvin...then is chow...then is xiayue...wah so many ac kias...elayne the chiobu, xiayue and chow all ac kias...nvm...elayne running shirt very nice la..orange(my fav colour) and pink...and mostly white...i tell you if i were a girl i sure buy that shirt one..too bad la...then that kelvin wear that army shirt...wah i covered my face and shook my head...nvm...ok i wore the vj running attire..i tell them i very scared..they asked me relax...i drink redbull, they asked me relax...then when i really relax..they screw me...one by one run so fast...kns...all them run damn fast la...chow pass to kelvin...chased from 5th to 2nd...crazy ryt? then the elayne the chiobu also running siao one...so fast...even beat joann the other chiobu...how zai?? then pass to xiayue is the worst one...come back 1sT with a super big lead...like 50m...then i kena stunned when he come back...i was talking cock talking cock...when i hear ppl 'XIAYUE XIAYUE' then must elayne the chiobu...push me out with her cold hands (still ask me dun gan cheong, she gan cheong until the hand cold liao) then i came out...kept shouting for the baton..to make sure he knew where i was...last time coach teach me one...in case he seh seh...then must wake him up..but i look at him like not seh..i think he really superman...so then i take the baton...you know how scared i was? VERY...cos they all run so fast..i cannot let them down mah...so i run and run and run...but dun dare run too fast scared i lose all my energy...and dun dare look back...cos i dun wanna slow down...then ok nvm...i run run run...slippery floor...i ran past serene the other other chiobu...wanted to say hi...but i cannot...cannot let down my teammates...sigh...wasted...so i ran past...thinking of only elayne the chiobu, kelvin the army boy, xiayue from team china and chow the chow yun fatt...then i sharp turn that time...i scared fall down..but i still look...ey? where the guy behind? wah...i tell you..the lead xiayue gave me was freaking big!!! then i dun care liao...just run until finish...went down the steps...one by one...like gu niang like that...sigh...but the last stretch i pia all the way...i hear ppl shout vagen vagen...but i dun care dun look at anyone...just pia finish...then i stun when i saw the red tape...cos i still not sure if we in front ma...but then we won la...lucky i never listen to elayne the chiobu...dunno why put me last runner make me so scared...she say if we come back 1st, i run pass and take off my shirt...KEE-SIAO!!!! to my team they will think it's funny...but to the whole school they'll think i xialan...heng i nv take off...YAY!!! we won.....wah seh...power

amazing hor? a team brought together in such a weird way...dzarrin got me chow and elayne...then dzarrin he that COCK...dun say him liao in the end run for floorball...but then he still got ltb meeting...in the end..dzar nv run..elayne got xiayue and chow got kelvin...then i got no one...but then we all had such great fun and run such a great race...

i will nv regret running this with these ppl...they say relax relax...but i know deep down inside...they're ppl who'd put in their best in whatever they do..or at least for the passion of running...

i thought of giving up running when i came uni...but now...these ppl and this race has reignited my passion for running again...i feel like joining IVP...i feel like training for 400m all over again...i wanna run again...i want to...oh btw did i say elayne's name is very special? like i've always known the name to be spelt e-l-a-i-n-e...

we won ourselves 400 sportslink voucher...not bad...each person got 80..and a gold medal...haha before the race kelvin was joking to me...he said...that is for us...pointing to the gold medals...haha indeed..it became ours...i dun think it's some tyco thing...i feel a strong passion in this team...CHOW GUANREN's team...haha...thanks to you guys...chow, xiayue, elayne and kelvin...not only for winning this, also for allowing me to have a great time...and also thank you guys...for lighting up the fire in me again...i just can't run away from it...i love running...(no pun intended...YA RIGHT!! hahahaha).....

No comments: