Saturday, September 27, 2008

Granada 2008

Alright. It has been some time now. Sorry for the delay. Been playing so much, and of course planning too. Alright, I'm sure you're now wondering what next. Ya, I know you miss me. Next up, my trip to Granada, right after Barcelona.

Granada is a nice little place full of orange trees, and I really mean orange trees. When I first read "Let's Go Europe", I thought when they said orange trees lining the streets, they meant orange-coloured trees. When I'm there, I saw the real oranges right on the trees. Well, it was also very hot. The summer in Spain is INSANE. Nice rhyme huh?

So much so that the shops close in the afternoon, something like closed from 2pm to 5pm. That's bloody ridiculous. Then where do the tourists go? It's like wtf??? You expect me to go sunbathe in the bloody street, smelly the fragrance of the oranges? I'll turn into a roast pig, a real one.

So they expect the tourist to go back to the hotel and sleep. That's what I did. Because its was damn fucking hot, to the point of melting point. Rhyme again.


No comments: