Thursday, September 08, 2005

RAGEN

Many people have told this me when they saw my brother, Ragen, "Vagen!!! What happened to you?" tsk..i simply laugh it off even though it really hurts inside me...(haha)

There's another school of thought which believes that Ragen looks a lot like me...(i hope they find Ragen handsome), these people make me feel much better than the above group.

Ragen is a tall lanky young man who has a burning passion for soccer be it watching it, playing it, playing it on xbox, ps2.......you name it, he does it. winning eleven, we're evenly matched...equally POWER, but when others challenge us, they always walk away heads down, dragging their feet after humiliating losses...so please...don't make a fool out of yourself by challenging us ok?? hahaha..He's a wonderful soccer player...of course if coupled up with me, we'll become the deadliest strikeforce in the world...unfortunately he plays for Manchester United (he thinks he's chrstiano ronaldo) and i play for Arsenal (i think i am thierry henry).

He loves playing dota also, just like me but i dun think he can beat me...cos i'm bloody beyond GOD-like. he's at most at killing spree. hahahaha. (he's so gonna disagree with me)

mY little baby brother is a sensitive young man(like me)...shy (like me) ...cute (even more like me) .. (ok don't start puking now) ...and smart (also quite like me) . He can go Europe for 3 weeks just before his JC1 mid yr and only fail one subject for that exam...Don't you think he's HOLY SHIT!? i think he's plain MadNess...

My little brother is a really interesting figure and i'm so glad to have him as my didi...although sometimes we can do away with the picking him up from sch from the mrt station and from wherever he is...disadvantage of owning a driver's license... what's worse, he can only acquire his license when he's 21...so until then...i have to be his driver...sucks!

My brother is also damn lame...not so much like me...i think i'm ultimate liao...last stage fight king...but he's also very very funny...HE LOVES SLEEPING... maybe that's why he's so tall...sadly for me, he's taller than me...but height doesn't matter...like size doesn't matter... (self-consolation)

so by now you guys should be wondering how my brother looks like...you can scroll down till you find his picture...or if you want a close up of my CUTE LITTLE BABY BROTHER...tune in to my blog...

No comments: